Are You Ready to Lose Weight for the LAST time?
You're NOT broken, you've just never been taught the secret to losing weight for good.
The 10-Week Comprehensive and Sustainable Weight Loss Program.
Create a plan that is tailored to your lifestyle and utilize the ultimate weightloss tool kit that will make losing weight almost impossible not to do.Book a Call to Learn More
ARE YOU READY?
The Future You is Waiting
Learn the ultimate weightloss skillset that will help you:
- Create a protocol that is tailored to your lifestyle
- Learn how to collect your body's data
- Create a newfound confidence in yourSELF
- Overcome the obstacles that have been keeping you stuck
- Become metabolically fit and fat-adapted
- Get to your natural weight and stay there
This is Your Year!
In this Program, you’ll learn how to overcome the obstacles that have kept you stuck, work through urges, and gain control of your relationship with food.JOIN WAITLIST HERE
Self-Made Mind & Body
Are You Ready to Take Control of Your Life?
This 10-week program will teach you everything you need to know to lose weight for the last time and live your most desired life.
We created this program to help you:
- Lose weight for the LAST time
- Become metabolically fit
- Create a plan that is tailored to YOUR lifestyle
- End the yo-yo dieting cycle
- Make losing weight simple and enjoyable
With a simple shift in your mindset and the ultimate weight loss toolkit, you will lose weight for the LAST TIME.
What You Can Expect From The Program...
Sign up now and get week zero added to your Self-Made Mind & Body Program which includes:
- Manual on how to get started
- Pantry swaps
- Taking baseline measurements and finding out which labs to ask for
You’ll finish week zero fully stocked, prepped, and ready to start losing weight.
Decisions Ahead of Time
Week 1 is all about making decisions ahead of time. This week will include:
- Deciding what you want & why
- Deciding which foods fuel you
- Learning how to use the most game-changing accountability tool
You’ll finish week one with a plan in place and be on your way to shedding those first few pounds.
Trusting Your SELF
The secret to losing weight for the LAST time is learning how to trust your SELF. This includes:
- Bringing awareness to the obstacles standing in the way of your weight loss
- Learning how to collect and analyze your weight loss data
- Learn how your body responds to your new eating plan mentally, emotionally, and physically
You’ll finish week two with a new sense of confidence and assurance in your ability to lose weight.
Neuroscience of Weightloss
This is where you will learn why it's not your fault that you haven't been able to lose weight in the past. Week three includes :
- Learning how part of our brain sabotages our goals & how to stop it
- Learning how the other part of our brain can activate laser-focused action
You will finish week three with a clear understanding of how fear has kept you from reaching your goals and how your past attempts at losing weight can be turned into a gift and opportunity.
Everyone has saboteur narratives when it comes to their weight loss attempts. This week includes:
- Explanation of what saboteur narratives are and how they keep you from hitting your goals
- Learn which narratives show up most in your life
- Learning how to use your saboteur narratives to your benefit
You will finish week four with a better understanding of which narratives are sabotaging your goals the most and how you can make them work for you rather than against you.
In week five you will focus on understanding and managing your feelings. This will include :
- Learning how emotions can influence your eating habits and overall weight loss journey
- Learning how to develop skills to effectively process feelings, rather than resorting to emotional eating
- Learning how to stop buffering with food
You will finish week five with a deeper understanding of your emotional triggers and a set of strategies to navigate your feelings in a healthy way.
Eliminating Obstacles To Weight Loss
This is the week where we tackle the obstacles that keep you from losing weight for good. Week six includes :
- Learning how to navigate AND enjoy events, vacations, and social outings
- Learning how to manage relationships
- Addressing issues related to alcohol, hormones, and gut health
You will finish week six equipped with practical solutions to handle these obstacles, ensuring you stay on track with your journey.
This is where you will explore the concept of the prodigy brain perspective, which views every situation as a gift and an opportunity. This week includes:
- Utilizing your inherent strengths such as empathy, discovery, innovation, navigation, and activation
- Learning how to harness these strengths to transform challenges into opportunities for growth
You will finish week seven with a renewed mindset, viewing your journey not as a struggle, but as a series of opportunities for self-improvement and growth.
Tools For Sustainable Weight Loss
This is where you will learn the power of belief, fasting, detox, and metabolic science. Week Eight will include:
- Learning how to use these tools to significantly enhance your weight loss journey
- Understanding the science behind these tools and learning how to effectively incorporate them into your daily routine.
- Learning how to improve your metabolic health
You will finish week eight equipped with a set of powerful tools that can accelerate your progress and help you achieve your weight loss goals.
As the Program nears the end, week nine will focus on accountability, time management, and productivity. Week nine includes:
- Understanding the importance of documenting what you've learned about yourself from your weight loss journey day by day.
- Learning how to use the Self-Made Day Planner to organize tasks and manage your time effectively.
You will finish week nine with a clear plan for your daily activities and a renewed sense of responsibility toward your goals.
Relying On Your SELF
In the final week of Self-Made Mind & Body, you will focus on self-reliance and maintaining momentum. Week ten includes:
- Learning how to apply the SELF framework, a tool with unlimited applications, to sustain progress.
- Learning strategies to keep the momentum going and sustain long term weight loss.
You will finish week ten equipped to continue your journey independently, with a strong foundation and the tools necessary to achieve your goals.
This Program Is For You If...
- You are ready to lose weight for the LAST time
- You want to trust and rely on yourSELF as the solution
- You are ready to gain back control over your relationship with food
- You want to become metabolically fit
- You want to create a plan that works for YOUR lifestyle
- You want to reduce or eliminate daily medications.
- You want to avoid chronic illnesses
- You want to learn how to avoid urges
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Kim Vanderzee-Smith
After decades of wrestling with weight loss, I've discovered a transformative program that not only sheds pounds but addresses the root cause of emotional eating.
It's not just about the physical change;
it's a journey towards a sustainable, healthy lifestyle, and understanding the reasons behind using food for comfort.
I am now in control of my relationship with food, and it feels empowering.
Now I use the lessons I've learned to help people like you reach their health goals WITHOUT the frustration, setbacks, or fear of failing.
BOOK A CALL WITH COACH KIM AND FIND OUT MORE
Has This Worked For Other People?
GET STARTED TODAY!
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with Self-Made Mind & Body, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.